4 Pair Boot and Umbrella stand Review
Of course you can go for an umbrella stand and a boot stand separately but you don’t have to when you have a better way out. At the end of the day it’s all about having a functional product for your hallway that actually works to meet your needs; one that looks great and made sturdily. The 4 Pair boot and Umbrella stand is a unique type of product that actually works as an umbrella stand and a boot stand for four pairs of boots for the home.
Great umbrella/boot stand for outdoors and indoors usage
The 4 Pair boot and Umbrella stand has been specially made with both indoors and outdoors in mind and comes in handy when you need it. Your guests will not have to worry about their dirty boots and dripping wet umbrellas flooding your hallway with dirt and moisture. The stand actually has a space for four pairs of diverse types of boots, including a facility specially made for the storage of umbrellas, shooting sticks, riding whips or walking sticks. Courtesy of its design the stand actually saves a lot of space and ensures all the outdoors essentials that need to be kept safely and together are maintained as such.
Specs and features
- Has space for up to four pairs of boots
- Stores shooting sticks, riding whips, umbrellas
- Designed from solid 10mm steel bar
- Durable coating of polyester black antique finish
- British quality made in Britain and designed in Britain
- Product has a diameter of 12 inches
Ratings, reviews and scores from verified customers
The 4 Pair Boot and Umbrella Stand has been reviewed ten times in Amazon and holds a 5.0 star rating out of a possible five stars. Customers describe it as a “great item, looks great, brilliant, as advertised, best things I’ve ever bought, very sturdy and good quality”.
The 4 Pair Boot and Umbrella Stand comes highly rated. Check it out today.
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 90 cm ; 5 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 5 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- ASIN: B00GJNNTYG
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 8 Nov. 2013